Good day, eh. So while we wait on the judge in Fort Worth, TX to make his ruling on the anti-SLAPP sanctions request, in which the defendants are seeking One Million Dollars in sanctions against James McGibney (who we don’t like) and his ViaView revenge porn company, we thought that we would update you guys on some of the goings on in federal court in San Jose, CA.
For those of you new to BV Files, here is a guide to help you understand the players, who we don’t like, and why:
- ViaView, Inc. is a company incorporated in Delaware that is owned by seven guys involved in the construction industry in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Cheaterville.com is a revenge porn site that is run by ViaView. On Cheaterville people can post intimate photos and personal details about their ex-. If you find yourself posted on Cheaterville, you will be forced to pay them $199 (or more!) if you want to ransom back your photos and get the post removed.
- Bullyville.com is a hate speech / bullying website that is run by ViaView. While on the surface the website looks innocently enough, if you just barely scratch the surface by looking in its Articles section you will find some of the most vile and ugly hate speech one could ever imagine.
- James Alexander McGibney. He is born in Oct. 31, 1973, from the town of Monroe, NY, who lives in San Jose, CA, and is married to Christina Orduna McGibney (born in June 12, 1981 in the SF-Bay area), with whom he has three small boys with. He is a liar, a thief, and a criminal – seriously. He has falsely claimed to having an Executive Education from Harvard Business School. He does have a FAKE college degree from Chadwick University, a well known diploma mill since shut down by the Govt., and has filed for Ch. 7 bankruptcy at least twice in recent years.
The owners of ViaView consist of the following individuals:
- Dave Suder – West Coast President/CEO of KHS&S Contracting, who is also on the Board of Regents for Servite Catholic High School in Anaheim, CA. His son David Stone Suder is currently on trial in Orange County, CA for multiple counts of child rape involving VERY YOUNG CHILDREN!
- Mark Caspers – owner of Las Vegas based Caspers Construction Company, LLC.
- Michael T. Carr – a man who calls himself “The Profit Prophet” (bet he didn’t see this coming?) and who is currently in hiding from his wife’s divorce lawyer.
- Wayne P. (Pat) Hibbs – President/CEO of Caspers Construction Company, LLC.
- Nikolas (Nick) Mamula – owner of a Las Vegas pre-fabricated stone products & tile company called T. Nicholas Co.
- Scott Corey Ryan – a lawyer licensed to practice law in Arizona, Illinois, and Nevada who is employed by Caspers Construction Company, LLC.
- James McGibney – serial resume fraudster & deadbeat with TWO Chapter 7 bankruptcies under his belt.
BE ADVISED: All these guys, which the exception of McGibney, are One Percenter assholes who are all multimillionaires. Seriously. These guys are all scamming little girls out of their lunch money just to make an extra buck or two, like they really need the money. They all live in million dollar houses and make tons of money.
For those that have not been paying attention, James McGibney (who we don’t like) has filed a lawsuit in San Jose, CA, against EVERYONE who has ever had anything negative to say about McGibney or who has ever disagreed with McGibney in a federal court lawsuit styled James McGibney vs The Internets, Pt. 2. McGibney especially doesn’t like it when you call his Cheaterville.com website “revenge porn” (even though they charge little girls and others $199 or more to remove posts that contain the person’s intimate photos and personal details).
And McGibney super especially doesn’t like it if you call him a pedophile, either!! He just goes into an epic nerd rage when you do that.
In that lawsuit filed in U.S. District Court – the Northern District of California, San Jose Division, McGibney is represented by an attorney from Ventura, CA named Jason (Jay) Leiderman. You can read a copy of it right here: Amended Complaint — McGibney v The Internets
Now for those of you that don’t know, Leiderman is a complete retard, to use a professional legal term from a law book. He is a self-professed attorney for the hacking groups Anonymous and Lulzsec and whose clients have all been either convicted, jumped bond and are on the run from the cops, or have turned into snitches. In fact we cannot find a single case that Leiderman has taken to trial in which a client of his has been found “not guilty.” Seriously. (and we spent about 2 minutes on PACER looking) So if you happen to come across a client of Leiderman’s out and about on the street, stay away as chances are good he’s probably a snitch and you’ll end up getting V& (“vanned” or arrested by the cops).
In any event, about three months ago McGibney posted a claim on twitter that he has some how tracked down one of the defendants named in his LOLsuit, a person by the name of Lane Lipton. Having never heard of this person before, and not knowing whether or not she is a he or he is a she, we will just refer to this person as Lane.
McGibney claims to have identified this Lane person via an IP address he claims to have captured while trying to hack into our website (we believe) with some sort of phishing scheme whereby he or one of his associates set up a FAKE BV Files website as a honey pot using a McGibney sycophant by the name of Carolyne J. Dean-Pillutla from Allen, TX, who then posted this phishing link on her twitter account:
As a result of that hacking, McGibney posted the following claims regarding Lane.
KEEP IN MIND THAT NONE OF THESE IP’S WERE LEGALLY OBTAINED FROM WORDPRESS. IN FACT, THE INFORMATION NEVER CAME FROM WORDPRESS AT ALL!! MCGIBNEY LATER ADMITS IN A COURT FILING THAT HE OBTAINED THEM AS A RESULT OF A HACKING OR PHISHING SCHEME AND ITS JUST A LIST OF MADE-UP STUFF.
Thus, as you can see, any “evidence” has been seriously compromised. We don’t know who set up this illegal phishing scheme or what their qualifications are to do this. Nor do we know how credible this is. It might be all faked for all we know. In our expert opinion, it is probably about as credible as McGibney’s claims of having a Harvard Business School Executive Education (when he really only participated in one public 3 day seminar) or his claim of having a degree in Micro Computer Technology from Colorado Tech College (when he really only has a degree in criminal justice) or his claim of having a Marine Corp medal for providing computer security for ALL US embassies worldwide (when he really was only an Admin Clerk who got an award for rearranging the training schedule during a period of rainy weather while the supervising sergeant was out sick).
Keep in mind, too, that McGibney (like Leiderman) has ADMITTED ON THE RECORD that he works with hacking groups Anonymous and the some retards called The Rustle League, and “a small group of online trolls” to obtain his “evidence” and to dox people! This is a very damaging and startling revelation because this will call into question any and all evidence that McGibney will ever try to submit in any kind of court proceeding, as well as any “evidence” he tries to turn over to law enforcement. See the damning admission here: McGibney admits working with hackers
In any event, McGibney made the claim that these two Internet Protocol Address, 18.104.22.168 (from June 2012) and 22.214.171.124 (from March 2014) belong to one and the same person, and we are here to examine it and see how credible it is.
So to refute these claims, we draw upon a body of internet experts gleaned from the teeming MILLIONS of our readers, listeners, and supporters out there!!!
No, not really. But that would be cool, wouldn’t it? Actually, about two months ago we randomly came across something someone posted in Paste Bin. We have no clue as to who this person is or what their qualifications might be. For all we know, they might be a crazy person who lives in a small cabin out in the middle of the woods. Or they just might be somebody who really knows his shit about the internets and is calling BS on McGibney’s claims. We shall let you, Dear Reader, be the judge.
FUN FACT: MCGIBNEY SEEMS TO FORGET THAT A PREREQUISITE FOR THE ADMISSION OF EVIDENCE IS THAT IT MUST BE FIRST AUTHENTICATED. See Federal Rule of Evidence 901. So which one of his illegal hacker / Anon friends of his will McGibney use to authenticate this piece of evidence, or any of the other evidence that McGibney plans on introducing into trial? Could it be Leiderman’s on-the-run-from-the-law and homeless client Christopher Doyon, AKA Commander X?
So what do the real experts say? Check it out below! (FYI: We would invite anyone who knows anything technical about this kind of stuff to comment on what you think and whether or not this stuff is legitimate.)
So anyways, here we are on the present day and it looks like, for whatever reason, Lane Lipton has decided to make an appearance in the federal case.
Let us all hope that her attorney isn’t a fuck up and will come out swinging like Texas attorney Jeffrey Dorrell has! After all, Dorrell has basically done all the leg work here. Lipton’s attorney need only cut & paste the stuff Dorrell has created as both Texas and California have very powerful anti-SLAPP laws.
FYI: We don’t have any of that IP grabber bullshit here. We don’t care who you are or where you are from. We only have the default WordPress settings which, as a matter of course, keep track of the IPs of anyone who posts a comment. But we have no clue, and make no warranty or representation, if WordPress also keeps track of the IPs of the non-commenting visitors.
As soon as we get word on a ruling in the Texas case we will immediately post a new article with the Breaking News update flasher on it. So if you are using an RSS feed or some shit like that, you will know as soon as we post.